- Allocate Rs. 10,000 for the construction of individual toilets in rural areas
- Ensure the right to assets for the women (property right for the women)
- Provide Rajeev Arogya Sree facilities in all government hospitals
- Set the minimum wage in NREGA to Rs.150/- and increase the number of working days from 100 to 150 days in a year.
- Enact the Women’s Reservation Bill for 33% reservation of seats in Parliament.
- Implement the Land ceiling Act and allocate of 3.5 acres of land to all landless poor people.
- An unemployment pension of per month Rs.1500/- should be allotted in the budget
- Education and Health should be prioritized in the state and national budgets
- Allotment for housing loans should increase minimum Rs. 300,000.00
- Promote Small Scale Industries to the poorest of the poor in rural areas and develop a special package for the poorest of the poor
Entry filed under: All Charters.