- Housing & Food Security for people living below the poverty line should be ensured
- The widespread corruption in the distribution of BPL cards needs to be exposed and put to an end.
- Mau district must be linked to the air route
- The growing incidence of AIDS in Mau district must be stopped
- Playgrounds for children must be created at the Gram Panchayat level to enable girls and boys to play
- To promote women’s higher education, financial support of Rs. 10,000 for High School, Rs. 20,000 for Intermediate and Rs. 30,000 for graduation must be provided
- Youth must be necessarily provided with employment
- As youth form 50 per cent of India’s population, they must be made equal partners in the political process
- The textile mills of Mau district must be restarted
- Technical education must be provided to encourage entrepreneurship
Entry filed under: All Charters. Tags: .