Gondia & Bhandara Charter
Gondia & Bhandara Charter:
- Regular and equal distribution of water is done to all the farmers from the thousands of lakes in Bhandara & Gondia.
- Develop new policy for equal rights on the Zhudpi jungle of the villagers.
- Transfer the Nistarit land to the villagers, which were transferred to the forest department due to the Gosikhurd Dam Project.
- Provide 24 hours electricity to the farmers and stop load shading in the rural and urban areas of Bhandara and Gondia.
- The royalty of 10% against the mining of the minerals is not used for the development of the villages. The contractors also do mining more than permitted. Hence, Gram Sabha should be given management rights of all the mining operations in the constituency.
- Provide land to the beneficiaries at the government rates under the Karmaveer Dadasaheb Swabhiman Va Sabalikaran Yojana.
- Implement the NREGA program in every villages of the constituency. Provide adequate forms (number 4) in every village so that the villagers are assured of the 100 days works. The government must develop a proper implementation plan for the same and ensure proper management of the scheme.
- Immediately complete the Bavanthadi project.
- The ban on the Mahua flower stocking and sales outside the taluka are immediately lifted.
- Gram Panchayats be provided the agricultural funds directly and the gram panchayat be given the right to prepare the yearly agricultural budgetary plans.
- Immediately funds are made available for the completion of the Sonkund (Bhimalkasa) irrigation project.
- For the social and economic development of the Burad castes form a Burad Economic Development Maha Mandal. Also develop Bamboo training school in the constituency.
- Declare the revenue collected from the Tendu leaf sales every year and use that revenue for the development of the constituency every year.
Entry filed under: All Charters.