- Ensure 200 days employment under NREGA instead of 100 days.
- Make B.P.L. Card to all eligible candidates.
- Give the Patta Land to the Landless and Mined Labor.
- Give the status of tourist place to Kosambi.
- Give the house of Backward people and Housing Scheme
- Make easy to Old age Pension
- Take steps to spread awareness and ensure proper implementation of the Domestic Violence Act.
- Govt. schemes should be availed only to households where women members are bestowed with rights.
- The State Human Right Commission, State Women’s Commission and State Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Commission should be granted autonomy and given more powers.
- Cases of Atrocity Act should not be investigated by officers below the rank of DSP.
- Special tribunals and district courts should be set up to try out atrocity cases on dalits and tribals.
- Social justice committee should be formed in every village and given special powers.
- The Bill for setting up village courts should be passed in Parliament and special provisions should be made for scheduled areas.
- NREGA should be extended to 200 days of work for every household.
- Immediate implementation of Bhuria Committee in Gujarat Panchayat Act.
- National and state dalit policy should be implemented and resources should be allocated for its implementation.
- A labor policy should be implemented at national and state level along with requisite resource allocation.
Entry filed under: All Charters. Tags: .