- A Lokpal/Vigilance Committee should be formed for addressing the discrepancies in NREGA implementation and separate budget should be allotted to it.
- An Employment assistant should be appointed in every village for taking care of the NREGA related problems of the people.
- The Gram Mitras appointed by the state Govt. for education, health etc. should be given social security and minimum wages.
- There should be a state health policy.
- State Govt. schemes should be covered under the Consumer Protection Act and there should be proper redressal mechanisms.
- Every village should have a library/study centre.
- Good quality education, healthcare and accommodation should be ensured in the Govt. boarding schools and hostels for children.
- Playground and laboratory facility should be provided in every school.
- There should be reservation for SC/ST/OBC in the private sector.
- Cases of atrocity against SC/ST women should be given only to SC/ST women officers.
- Strong action should be taken to guard against social, economic and sexual exploitation of SC/ST women.
- Women workers should be given equal pay in NREGS.
- APL card holders should also be availed ration from the village grocery shops along with BPL members.
- Immediate implementation of Bhuria Committee in Gujarat Panchayat Act.
- National and state dalit policy should be implemented and resources should be allocated for its implementation.
- A labor policy should be implemented at national and state level along with requisite resource allocation.
- Govt. contracts and services should have reservation for the underprivileged.
Entry filed under: All Charters.