- The processing unit of Diamond (which is major natural resource of the area) should be established in Panna.
- The education criteria and age limit for political contestant should be fixed and compulsory
- Nadi jodo project should be revised in favour of people of Panna and Chattarpur district
- There should be visible role of central and state government in implementation of the social security schemes.
- Provide irrigation facilities in drought prone in Bundelkand area.
- Proper implementation of forest rights act
- Efforts should be banned for privatization of water.
- Proper implementation of social security schemes and Public distribution system
- There should be one professional education centre in Bundelkhand region.
- Suitable displacement of villagers from Panna Tiger reserve.
- Ensure the safe drinking water and make available the water of Cane River for Panna district.
- Provision of job guarantee, those who have completed 100 days works.
- Proper implementation of NREAGA.
- Right to rate fixation of crops to farmers
Entry filed under: All Charters. Tags: .