- Provide the minimum 200 days job guarantee in National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
- Proper implementation of Forest Rights Recognition Act.
- Ensure the physical possession over the land of beneficiaries of Grazing land allotment by the Madhya Pradesh Government during the year 2000-2001.
- Provide Education and Health facilities including safe drinking water & hygiene, Housing, Transport and electricity to all poor families.
- Provide the special package for stone mines labors and their families like health, education and other development activities to improve their socio-economic and political empowerment.
- Ensure the safe drinking water in each and every villages.
- Provide the irrigation facilities to small and marginal land holders.
- Appoint the Primary education teacher for promotion of education in remote areas.
- Promote the small village industries based on local resources.
- Strengthen of Public Distribution System.
Entry filed under: All Charters. Tags: .