- Checking theft of ground water by the companies and recharge of the water table
- Control of air and water pollution in mining areas
- Decrease of IMR & MMR
- To save Kendujhar from the menace of HIV/AIDS and making Kendujhar malaria-free
- To stop forest degradation and soil erosion
- To widen NH-215, lessen the incidence of accidents and making it free of dangers
- Making PDS available in rural areas
- To enforce transparency in NREGS work and provide employment
- To advocate for provision of employment to the local people in the vicinity of Iron mines and share in the profit of the companies
- Implementation of Special Programmes for the development of the STs & SCs
- To stop Child Labour and mainstream the children in Primary Education
- Pro people displacement.
Entry filed under: All Charters.