- The Central Government should establish a Navodaya Vidya Kendram in the Constituency and also provide Hostel facilities in which ST & SC will have preferences.
- NREGA should be extended to 200 days on demand and provide works to all the eligible people including the Differently Abled People. The facilities promised in the Act like providing Shade, Water, First Aid kits etc to be provided in all the places where NREGA is implemented.
- Uninterrupted Electricity supply should be provided for a minimum of 12 hours to enable the farmers to irrigate their fields.
- PD system should be strengthened to provide food security to the eligible poor and the food items like Rice, Dal, Oil, Sugar, Spices, and Kerosene and others should be supplied through the PDS for affordable prices.
- Strengthen PHC’s and provide quality health delivery and stop subsidizing coporate hospitals under NRHM.
- Support adequately the artisanal Occupations to enable them to use Modern technology.
- Provide equal and equitable education to all as per the recommendation of Kothari Commission. Stop Privatization of Education; provide better infrastructural facilities run by the Social Welfare Department
- Transportation to Rural areas to be strengthened by Providing adequate number of RTC buses. Discourage private transporters.
- Provide protected drinking water to the areas affected by fluoride.
- Transfer the 29 powers to the Grama Panchayats as per the 73rd amendment.
Entry filed under: All Charters.