- Siddipet being close to Hyderabad faces large scale migration in search of livelihood. The people of this constituency demand the setting up of small scale industries to provide employment opportunities for the youth.
- Even after the 61 years of independence the untouchability is still a problem in spite of strong dalit presence. The people demand strict implementation of untouchability eradication Act, Protection of Civil Rights Act, the ST & SC Prevention of Atrocities Act.
- The problem of trafficking is also on the increase in which the adolescent and the single women are manipulated and transported to cities like Mumbai, Bangalore etc. Hence the security and safety of girl child, adolescent girls and women is a priority.
- Minimum wages are not paid to the Agricultural Laborers and the people demand strict implementation of minimum wages Act in farm sector as well as the industrial sector.
- The NREGA though is picked up well in this constituency. Because of the Government decision to discontinue the works during the agricultural season yielding to the farmers pressure, became problematic. The people demand that the NREGA should be implemented strictly and the People identified in Social Audit as violates to be punished severely.
- The Youth of this area are better educated compared to other areas. However there are no employment opportunities in this area. Hence the people demand setting up of small scale industries to provide employment for the eligible youth.
- People face continuous water scarce in this constituency especially during summer despite of the water supply schemes available. The people demand quality protected drinking water for them as well as their cattle. They are proposing that the Government should build water sumps for the usage of cattle
- Child Labour is a growing issue in this constituency. Hence the people demand free and compulsory education to be provided to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
- The people demand the government to give 5 Acres of land with requisite irrigation facilities and electricity to all the landless poor families in the name of the women.
- The people of this area demand directly monitory assistance from the Banks on personal guarantee for self employment scheme.
Entry filed under: All Charters. Tags: .