- Separate budget provisions to the women for granting loans to the educated unemployed women to adopt gainful businesses for enhancing their economic capacity.
- The women SHGs should be given exclusive power over the unutilized government property in their locality(GP boundary)to adopt suitable businesses for their economic prosperity.(Unutilized land,pond,forest )
- Loan to the active women SHG groups to adopt profitable business for their economic participation in the family.
- Separate budget provision for the women under BPL families for providing free health services in private hospitals/nursing homes.
- One daughter family be given first preference in all government and private interventions.
- Strict monitoring mechanism with power to the women SHG groups to see the activities of Anganawadi centers/ANM centers.
- Free education to the daughters of the BPL families up to graduation level and in private schools.
- 50% reservation in all levels of the governance system to provide more power to the women.
- More budgetary provision to the women in vulnerability and destitute.
- Compulsory provisions be made for safe drinking water and safety toilets in the BPL families with full government assistant.
Entry filed under: All Charters.