- The education criteria and age limit for political contestant should be fixed and compulsory
- Mostly people representative after getting selected they often forget their responsibility and less accountable to them. In this case the voter has no choice and they should have the right to call back their selective representative.
- During the period of election the voter have independent choice for electing the candidates who stand for election but if non the candidates are enough capable to become the choice then also they have no choice and they choice best among the worse. In this type of cases it is demanded for the election commission that provision should be made in which the voter can be say that they do not prefer these candidates.
- In this region there is an abundance of Natural Resources but its management is far aware so the people of the region demand for the benefits of available Natural Resources should be demanded by the local people.
- Provision of job guarantee, those who have completed 100 days works.
- Right to decide price of crops by farmers
- Efforts for privatization of water should be stop.
- Highly Professional Education fee should be reduced.
- Professional Education center should be established in the region.
- The Planning Process should be raise at bottom to top in which problem of village raise to center level.
- Agriculture should be included in the Industrial sector.
- It is the responsibility of the people as well as their representative to check corruption. And it should be stopped with the immediate effect.
- The role of state as well as the as center should be well define in case of Social security scheme and Public Distribution system, so that they cannot make responsible to another party for any malfunctioning.
- Proper implementation of Act related to Schedule Tribe and people living in forest area they get benefit under Forest Right Act 2006 and 2008. Efforts should be taken by Village, Block, District level community for demanding their.
- Proper implementation of NREGA.
Entry filed under: All Charters. Tags: .