Tea Plantation Labour Act 1956
- Implement Plantation Labour Act 1956 in all tea gardens and provide the national level minimum wage to the workers with all other provisions given in the plantation Labour Act 1956.
Rework on Bogibil Bridge project
- The project of Bogibil Bridge was taken up by the then BJP Government but this has not been continued by the present Government. So it is imperative that Bogibil Bridge project should be completed as soon as possible for the benefit of the people of the vicinity.
Lapetkata gas cracker Project
- The lapetkata gas cracker project is yet to be completed by the Assam Government. This project also needs immediate attention and completion.
Rehabilitation of surrendered Ulfa militants.
- Immediate attention and solution to rehabilitate the surrendered ULFA militants by the Assam Government.
Youth Development and Employment Generation
- The unemployment of the youth is a serious problem This has to be solved by creating alternative avenues of employment for the growing number of
- Promote, support and help to organize SHG entrepreneurship.
More investment for human development.
- Upgrade the engineering college with modern technology.
- Allocate funds to absorb the growing number of students.
Entry filed under: All Charters.