- Promote employment in the organized sector and protecting livelihood in the unorganized sector in the rural India.
- Development policies should address the needs of rural India and improving the quality of life and standard of living in our villages and towns.
- New Leadership should take the advantage of globalization and ensure that these benefits flow to local communities in the rural India.
- The government should have creative spirit towards upgradation of entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Government should take initiative to promote peace and harmony in the State for all round development.
- Government should create scope for empowerment of women in all sectors.
- Pro-active policies need to develop to stop terrorism and insurgency movement in the State.
- Government should formulate adequate action to control floods problem in the State.
- Immediate step should be taken by the Government to solve the State territorial dispute.
- Policies need to be developed towards the overall development and to protect the rights of the minorities in the State.
Entry filed under: All Charters.