- Forest Act 2006 explains about the right of lands of the tribal people, who live in the border area of the Grama Sabha.
- Till the time of implementing the Forest Act evacuating the tribal people and traditional dwellers, living in and using the forest areas should be fully avoided.
- Holding governments and officials directly accountable to protect citizens from communal and caste violence.
- The right of small produce procurement should be given to the respective Grama Sabhas.
- The Water Policy would be based on the premise that every living being will have the right to free drinking water.
- Government should step allotting forest lands for mining purposes.
- National Disability Identity Cards should also be given to children of 0 to 5 years of age.
- Stringent action must be initiated on the forest officers, who try to evacuate people, who are living even before the law came into force and suspend its implementation.
- Ensure government scholarships & subsidies for the poor
- The Government must immediately cancel the lease of the government lands, given to the big landlords and owners of farms and allot them to the tribals.
Entry filed under: All Charters. Tags: .