- The Ghats development program that are in progress should be reviewed analyzing the impact and should be modified to so that it includes people in all levels-from decision making to implementation.
- Implement the Women’s Reservation Bill and make it possible for all women to access public programs.
- At least one Parliamentary Constituency should be allotted to the tribal people in Tenkasi.
- Rights of transgender and people with alternate sexual preferences must be protected and promoted by proper policy level and legal interventions
- Organic farming with biodiversity must be promoted with access to credit and marketing with ample subsidies.
- All attempts to dilute the existing legal instruments that protect environment should be enlarged so that the development is monitored b y the people.
- Integration of workers rights as proposed by ILO and the Indian constitution as a holistic legislation for unorganized workers and National urban workers employment guaranty act must be enacted.
- All citizens should have easy access to knowledge-based information and communication.
- Ensure one special session of the gram sabha every year on child-friendly issues.
- Ensure Women are given Farmer Status
Entry filed under: All Charters.