- Housing grants should be increased unto Rs.1,00,000.00 ( IAY)
- Unemployment pension should be given every month – Rs. 1500/-
- Filling the vacant posts of Doctors in all PHC s all medical facilities should be reached rural poor.
- Students and teacher’s ratio should be not more than 20:1, qualitative education should be provided to all the Dalit and tribal people.
- Ensure all the Anganwadi centers work properly; make sure the nutritious food is provided for children in the Anganwadies.
- Mal practice in NREGA should be taken as a serious issue and taken proper action on the proper implementation of NREGA program.
- Safe drinking water and drainage system in Dalit areas should be maintained well.
- Individual toilets should be built in all SC / ST areas of and slum areas.
- House sites for all the slum people should be allotted
- Proper Electricity facilities should be provided with street lights.
Entry filed under: All Charters.